All information collected msshape.com is stored and handled in accordance with Data Protection Laws in enforcement by California State and Federal Law.
Collection of personal data
When you register with us we collect the following information: -
Your name and address, a contact telephone number, and an e-mail address.
We keep this information on a secure data system, which is not accessed by anyone other than our company and its associated companies. We use login and password controls on our systems. We keep a record of any correspondence you send us including e-mail messages as this helps us to track any problems or concerns you may have. We also keep a record of your purchases with us so that we deal quickly with any issue you may have about your order.
Use of personal data
We are committed to safeguarding the personal data of our visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. The data we collect is also used in the following ways:
- enabling us to tell you about any special offers or promotions or company news that we feel may be of interest to you – but this is only where you have given permission. You may unsubscribe from receiving such information and offers at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link and stating that you do not wish to receive any emails from us. To ensure your website account reflects this information, please log in and on your account page tick the relevant box at the bottom of the screen.
- enabling us to contact you (and to ask for your permission to be included if we are planning any market research) so that we establish what you like or don't like about our products and service
- planning our future product purchases so as to try and meet your requirements going forward
- helping us to understand the shopping behaviour of our customers so that we can send you the most relevant information and not waste your time and our money
- when necessary, sharing your information with credit reference or fraud detection agencies - at all times the information will be secure
- We may share email contacts with any of our sister companies but please note we will never share your personal contact details with any third parties.
We regularly review this policy to ensure that we continue to comply with all the necessary regulations and give you the utmost confidence in the management of our data.
We use Google remarketing. Remarketing is a type of online advertising which allows us to show ads to users who've previously visited our website as they browse the Web. Therefore, as a visitor to the website please be aware of the below.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our website ads on sites on the internet.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
A cookie is a text only string of information created by a web site on your computer. The web site uses this cookie to identify you when you return to the site.
Our cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which it has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, in our case a randomly generated unique number.
Most computers are sold with cookies enabled, but you can set your computer to disable cookies if you prefer to. However, you should be aware that the our website will not work without cookies - you will not be able to login or purchase products if you have disabled cookies.
- allows the site to remember your registration details so you don’t have to re-register each time you visit.
- allows you to add items to your shopping basket without having to login repeatedly.
Cookies may also be used in the following ways:
- to allow us to match promotions and special offers to your preferences or to avoid showing you promotions repeatedly.
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site. This helps us to improve the efficiency of our website for visitors and users.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website:
- Session cookies - temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies - remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.